Friday 5 June 2009

some people that I would like to thank

Here are some people that I would like to thank for my road to recovery:

Dr Mercola at mercola.com thats where I found out about LDN by chance as I was trawling as usual for help, he has a great health website.

Dr Tom Gilhooly at the essential health clinic in Glasgow, he is my Dr and a great guy.

Crystal at www.crystalsmstmldn.org because I think she cares and has put a lot of work into spreading the word and helping others.

My wife because she is, well, just bloody great, and married a healthy(ish) man and ended up with a wreck but stood by me, a true soulmate !

My children because they have put up with the most miserable git on earth the last few years, and still told me I was the best dad ever.

There will be more and I will post them !

No comments:

Post a Comment